Saturday, February 20, 2010
Listen to the audio by clicking on the title. You can also subscribe to Northshore Vineyard Church Audio Podcast on ITunes.
Asking, Seeking, Knocking
Speaker – Crispin Schroeder
II. Matthew 7:7-12
A. Dynamic Spiritual Life
B. Barriers to Asking
1. Abuses of Asking
2. Risks of Asking
C. The Importance of “ing”
D. God’s Goodness
III. Conclusion - What if We Took Jesus Seriously?
40 Days of Faith 2010
Northshore Vineyard Church
1. Invite God to address a couple of personal needs.
• What do you want Jesus to do for you?
• What do you really want Jesus to do for you (motivation behind the desire)?
• In what areas do you need God’s guidance and wisdom (be specific)?
• Is there a door you need opened in your life right now?
2. Three is Enough Group - Do this journey with others. Find 1-3 other people that you can meet with for 1 hour a week to process your faith journey together.
3. Follow along with 40 Days of Faith resources which will be updated weekly on our website www.northshorevineyard.org
4. Anyone can participate in this journey. For some, this may be simply trying out faith for 40 days to see if you might want to be a Christian. For others of you this may be a chance to reignite a faith that has not been very dynamic lately.
5. Pray daily (asking, seeking, knocking) for God to meet the needs that you have listed.